- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 ½ cups farfalle pasta
- 4 pieces bok choy
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 2 medium cloves garlic (minced)
- salt & pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Add water to medium sauce pot, cover and bring to a boil
- Heat broiler
- Place salmon fillet on baking sheet
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, salt & pepper (to taste) and one medium garlic clove (minced)
- Once water is boiling add farfalle, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- While pasta is cooking start broiling the salmon. Cook for approx. 10 minutes (check and add more time if needed)
- While fish is cooking add extra virgin olive oil to a large frying pan (enough to coat the surface).
- Add minced garlic and sweat for about one (1) minute over medium/low heat (don’t burn it!)
- Add chopped bok choy & red peppers and sauté until fork tender.
- Add bag of baby spinach and a little water to the frying pan, cover and steam to reduce the spinach.
- Drain pasta once it’s finished (I like mine al dente)
Plate and enjoy!
WATCHING YOUR CARBS? THIS DISH IS JUST AS DELICIOUS WITHOUT THE PASTA!