A DELISH FISH DISH READY IN 10 MINUTES!
- 1 flounder fillet
- 1 block of feta cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Herbs (dried or fresh)
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 medium parsnip
- Heat broiler
- Place flounder fillet on a baking sheet
- Drizzle fillet with extra virgin olive oil, add herbs, salt & pepper (to taste)
- Broil for 10 minutes
- While fish is cooking chop zucchini and parsnip, add to a medium frying pan.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, salt & pepper (to taste)
- Sautee over medium heat until fork tender
- After fish is finished turn off the broiler, add chunks of feta cheese on top of the fish, place back in the broiler for a few minutes until the cheese starts to melt.
Plate and enjoy!