Every now and then I need to treat myself to something decadent! This is a dish I made that I can NOT wait to make again, however, when I do, I will roast the onions with the asparagus and then add to the sauce.
- 1 Delmonico Steak
- 1 Lobster Tail (pre-cooked and de-shelled. Most grocery stores will do this for you.)
- 1 small bunch of Asparagus (I prefer the thin ones)
- 3 medium cipollini Onions (chopped)
- ½ cup Light Cream
- Salt & Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- small bunch of parsley (chopped)
- Season the steak with a little olive oil and Montreal Steak Seasoning and bring to room temperature.
- Fire up your grill and get it nice and hot.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Season the asparagus with olive oil, salt & pepper and place on a baking sheet. Bake for approx.. 15-20 minutes. It should be fork tender but still al dente.
- Add your steak to the grill and cook to your liking (I prefer medium).
- In a medium sauce pan add the light cream, chopped cipollini onions, salt, pepper & lobster tail.
- Cook over medium heat (really just warming the tail and softening the onions).
Place the steak on your plate, tail in the center of the steak, pour the cream sauce over everything, sprinkle with parsley and add your roasted asparagus to the side.
Now comes my favorite part…..THE FIRST BITE! My kitchen is my FAVORITE restaurant….make it yours too!