I love broiled or roasted veggies every season of the year. This dish is colorful, tasty and beyond easy to make. You can serve it as a side dish (warm or cold) or as part of the entrée.
- Mini red, yellow and red peppers (however many you want)
- 2 medium zucchini
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Set your oven to Broil (high)
- Chop the zucchini into half-moon chunks
- Add all veggies to a large mixing bowl
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Mix well and pour veggies onto a baking sheet
- Broil for approx. ten (10) minutes, check and turn all veggies
- Broil for another ten (10) minutes or until you have a lovely char on the peppers
- Serve hot or cold!