I can’t think of any way to describe this dish other than to say DDDEEEEEEEEELICIOUS!
- Bay Scallops
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Smoked Paprika
- Liquid Smoke
- Salad greens
- 4 medium mushrooms
- Mini sweet peppers
- Brown Rice
- Salt & pepper
Cod & Bay Scallops
- Set your oven on Broil (high)
- Place cod in a baking pan, drizzle with olive oil, a few dashes of liquid smoke and sprinkle generously with smoked paprika.
- Broil for approx.. 5 -7 minutes
- Remove pan from oven, add bay scallops, season the same way as you did the cod and return to the oven for another 5-7 minutes.
- Chop the mushrooms into slices, place in a frying pan, drizzle with olive oil, add salt & pepper (to taste) and fry over medium heat.
- Stir and flip so they crisp evenly.
- Place salad greens on a plate
- Place the fish on top of the greens and surround with the bay scallops.
- Add the stuffed peppers on the side and top with the fried mushrooms.
- Pour some of the pan juice over the fish and serve immediately.