Never throw away over ripe bananas again. This is the PERFECT no bake, guilt free dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth and have you running to the produce department!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 bag chocolate chips (milk or dark)
- 1/4 cup milk
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Slice bananas
- Pour chocolate chips and milk in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30-45 minutes at a time stirring after each interval.
- Once chocolate has melted completely start dipping the banana slices into the chocolate, cover completely and place back on the sheet.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut, chopped nuts or sprinkles.
- Place in the freezer until chocolate is solid.
These treats can be stored in the freezer for about one (1) month.