- 1 bag chopped collard greens
- 1 medium eggplant
- Salt & Pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 cod fillet
- 5 medium red potatoes
- Rinse the collards and place in a large stock pot.
- Chop the red onion and place in the pot.
- Fill the pot with water so that half of the greens are covered. Add 1/3 cup of olive oil and salt & pepper (to taste).
- Cover and cook over medium/high heat until the greens are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and chop the red potatoes and place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, add salt & pepper (to taste) and toss.
- Bake until fork tender and lightly browned.
- On a separate baking sheet place chopped eggplant.
- Prepare the same was as the potatoes.
- Bake until tender and browned.
- Start broiler on HI
- Place cod fillet on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, salt & pepper (to taste).
- Broil for approx. 10 minutes (depends on the size of your fillet-mine was 1 pound).
Place a bed of greens on the plate, add the eggplant and potatoes then top with the fish.