I think there’s nothing sweeter than a personalized portion and these mini bundts take the cake! They’re perfect for dinner parties, bake sales or the perfect single serving whenever you want.
- 3 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 3 c. sugar
- 1 c. oil
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 c. water
- 2 c. fresh pumpkin pulp
- 4 links of sweet Italian sausage (chopped)
- Cook the sausage, drain on a paper towel and let cool.
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and sugar into bowl and form a well or place in a kitchen aid mixer bowl.
- Add oil, eggs, water and pumpkin. Beat until smooth.
- Spray a mini bundt pan with cooking spray and flour.
- Add batter to each mold and add even amounts of chopped sausage.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Let cool and top with pumpkin butter glaze (recipe found in my blog).