Do you love the holidays but dread all the baking? Want something different for dessert than the traditional pumpkin or apple pie? We here’s a great solution my easy go-to dessert: Pumpkin Cake with Spiced Rum Butterscotch Cream Cheese Frosting!
Stonewall Kitchen has a myriad of sauces for sweet and savory dishes. If you can’t find them in your local stores you can always order them online at http://www.stonewallkitchen.com
- 1 box Perfectly Pumpkin Cake Mix (Pillsbury)
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 container Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 jar Spiced Rum Butterscotch Sauce (Stonewall Kitchen)
- Prepare the cake mix according to the direction on the back of the box.
- In a medium size mixing bowl add frosting and start pouring in the Spiced Rum Butterscotch Sauce little by little to get an even balance.
- Mix well, frost the cake and serve!