Do you love the holidays but dread all the baking? Want something different for dessert than the traditional pumpkin or apple pie? We here’s a great solution my easy go-to dessert: White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies with White Chocolate Fig Sauce!
Stonewall Kitchen has a myriad of sauces for sweet and savory dishes. If you can’t find them in your local stores you can always order them online at http://www.stonewallkitchen.com
- White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookie Dough (Nestle)
- White Chocolate Fig Sauce (Stonewall Kitchen)
- Bake the cookies according to the directions on the package.
- Place a few spoons of the White Chocolate Fig Sauce in a small bowl and heat in the microwave for 10-15 seconds (until it melts).
- Drizzle the sauce on top of the cookies and add sprinkles immediately.
Now how easy was that? ENJOY!