I think the title says it all so I’ll skip the fluff and get right to it!
- Spicy Mexican Chocolate Sauce (by Stonewall Kitchen)
- 1 box milk chocolate brownie mix
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff (yes, it’s still sold in grocery stores)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare brownie mix according to the directions on the back of the box
- Add 1/4 cup of spicy Mexican chocolate sauce to the mix
- Pour mixture into a prepared baking dish
- Add tablespoons of marshmallow fluff over the surface of the mix
- Bake approx. 20-30 minutes (depending upon the size of the pan. Refer to the box directions)
- Let brownies cool completely. Cut, drizzle or smother with the spicy Mexican chocolate sauce.
You will NOT be disappointed.