Sung to “Let it Snow”: Well the weather outside is frightful, but my kitchen’s so delightful. I’m gonna make something new….chicken stew, chicken stew, chicken stew!
It’s getting cold and that says to me it’s soup & stew season! This recipe is so easy to make and cooks quickly too….you’ve gotta have this stew! Ok, now the rhyming is getting out of hand.
- 3-4 medium boneless chicken breasts (sliced/chunked)
- 1 can corn
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 2 small cans chicken broth
- 1 cup baby carrots (chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 3 medium russet potatoes (chopped)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 2-3 good squeezes of liquid smoke
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot and cook on low for approx. 7 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- Stove Top: Place all ingredients in a soup pot, cover and cook over medium heat for approx. 30 minutes (until the veggies are fork tender and the chicken is cooked through completely).
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
TIP: Make a big batch, let it cool completely, place in smaller, single-serve containers and freeze for your future eating pleasure!