In my opinion, eating healthy is EASY! This dish satisfied my “meat and potatoes’ kind of mentality and my desire for comfort food while still keeping it healthy. Oh yeah….want to know the best part? IT WAS DONE IN 30 MINUTES START TO FINISH!
- Wash broccoli & cauliflower and remove stems/leaves, etc.
- Place eat vegetable in its own pot florets side down and fill pot with about 2-3 inches of water.
- Cover each pot and cook over medium heat. Steam the veggies until they are fork tender.
- Drain the water, place broccoli and cauliflower in the same pot and mash together.
- Add about 1/2 light cream and 1 medium package of goat cheese.
- Add salt & pepper to taste, mix well.
CHICKEN & POTATOES
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place thin cut chicken breasts and boneless thighs on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Peel your sweet potatoes and chop into small/medium-sized chunks.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Bake with the chicken for 20-25 minutes.