With all of the delicious veggies in season this month I was inspired to create a Winter Vegetable Soup and it was a hit!
- 1 handful of radishes
- 2 small yellow onions
- 4 containers (boxes) of vegetable stock
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (with skin)
- 2 sweet red peppers
- 1 medium bunch of kale
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Chop all ingredients and add to a large stock pot.
- Add all of the broth, cover and cook over medium heat until the potatoes are fork tender (stirring occasionally).
- Place soup in a blender and puree.
- Taste, add salt & pepper as needed.