This is the easiest and most delicious recipe ever for green beans!
- 1 bag French Green Beans (from Costco)
- 1 Sweet Red Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt & Pepper to taste
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil
- Add (rinsed) green beans to the boiling water
- Cover and boil for 3-5 minutes
- Drain beans in a colander and transfer immediately to a bowl of ice water.
- Once cooled, drain beans and place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with salt & pepper add diced red peppers
- Serve cold as a lovely summer salad or warm as a sumptuous side dish!