- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken Thighs
- 3 Sweet Peppers (1 red, 1 orange, 1 yellow)
- 3 large cloves of Garlic
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small jar Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 lb. Black Bean Pasta
- 1 cup White Wine (or Vegetable Stock)
- Pre-heat oven to 350˚ & start pot of water for pasta.
- Place chicken in a baking dish, sprinkle with salt & pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Pour ¼ water in the dish, cover with foil and bake for approx. 20 minutes. Check the temperature. Chicken should be cooked to 165˚
- Place chopped peppers and minced garlic in a large frying pan, coat with olive oil & sauté for approx. 5 minutes.
- Add wine (or stock), artichoke hearts and cook over medium heat until peppers are tender.
- Cook pasta in boiling water, drain and place some pasta in frying pan to mix with garlic sauce.