- 1 beautifully thick Porterhouse Steak
- 1 small bunch of Asparagus
- 1 small bunch of Kale
- 3 medium cloves of Garlic
- 1 Lobster Tail
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 handful of fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Set oven to Broil (high)
- Sprinkle Montreal Steak Seasoning over the (room temperature) steak
- Broil for 10 minutes, flip and broil for another 10 minutes.
- Drizzle oil over asparagus, sprinkle with salt & pepper, place in oven (lower rack under steaks, cook 15-20 minutes).
- Cut the top of the tail shell open so the meat is exposed.
- Place 1 pat of butter on top of the meat, sprinkle with salt, pepper & minced parsley and place in oven next to the asparagus under the steak (cook 15-20 minutes).
- Melt the rest of the butter for dipping.
- While everything’s in the oven, chop kale & garlic and place in a medium pot.
- Add a little oil, a splash of water, salt & pepper to taste and cook on the stove top for about 15 minutes (stirring occasionally). .