I love chili almost as much as I love soup. The cold weather always inspires me to make mass quantities of healthy comfort foods especially this past week! Here’s my quick and easy 3 bean mesquite chili that’s even better the next day.
- 2 lbs. Lean Ground Beef
- 2 large cans Diced Tomatoes
- 1 package McCormick’s Chili Seasoning
- 4 stalks Celery (chopped)
- 1 medium Red Onion (diced)
- 1 can Small White Beans (drained)
- 1 can Kidney Beans (drained)
- 1 can Pinto Beans (drained)
- 1/2 cup Stubbs Mesquite Liquid Smoke
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- Brown the ground beef in a large frying pan.
- Add all other ingredients into a large stock pot and cook over medium heat.
- Only cook the ground beef half way through, drain and add to the stock pot.
- Cook for approx. 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve over rice, or just dig in!