If breakfast is the most important meal of the day and is supposed to be your largest meal of the day why not splurge from time to time with BREAKFAST PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!
- 1 Pizza Dough
- 1 jar Pizza Sauce
- 1 bag Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 links Sweet Italian Sausage
- 3 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/2 cup sliced Black Olives
- 1/2 sliced Green Olives
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Corn Meal
- Lightly oil the flat side of a cast iron griddle with a paper towel and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Start working the dough gently to cover the surface of the griddle then coat it lightly with oil.
- Build the pizza and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.