Since I’m not much for baking this dessert is right up my alley! Even though this is someone else’s idea I wanted to share it because IT’S AMAZINGLY SIMPLE AND SO YUMMY!
- 1 can Grands Biscuits
- 1/2 bottle of Vegetable Oil
- Cinnamon Powder
- Granulated Sugar
- Powdered Sugar
- Pour the oil into a heavy bottom pot or skillet.
- Heat on medium until the oil reaches 350 degrees or until a little piece of dough sizzles.
- Take each biscuit and cut it into 4 pieces.
- Carefully place 6 pieces at a time into the hot oil.
- Turn them over so they get golden brown on each side (about 30 seconds on each side).
- Place on a paper towel covered plate to cool for a minute.
- Mix together the granulated and powdered sugars.
- Place warm doughnut holes in the sugar mixture, toss gently until they are completely covered.
Serve them warm or place in a container for the perfect take along treat!