If you love mac-n-cheese (and let’s face it who doesn’t), then you have to try this recipe! Snow days are dangerous for me because I experiment with rich and naughty comfort foods that don’t give a hoot about my waistline! So here you go…don’t expect to be hungry for the next day after eating this one!
- 2 boxes of pasta
- 1/2 bag shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 bag shredded Cheddar mix cheese
- 1/2 block White Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 block Colby Jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 stick Butter
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Cook the pasta & drain.
- Place pasta back in the pot, add all ingredients and mix over a low flame until all the cheese and butter has melted.
- Put on your “fat pants” you only wear on holidays when feasting like a glutton.
- Serve hot.