After spending way too much time trying to find something to wear the other day I realized that I need to lose this extra weight since I refuse to buy larger clothing. This brings us to my latest creation, the breakfast salad with a low-calorie homemade dressing. I also refuse to go hungry or be miserable while getting back into shape. I’ll share all of my recipes with you on this journey and please pardon any grumpiness I may express during this time.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 cups organic baby spinach
- 1 cup chopped cucumber (with the skin)
- 1 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1 Tbsp mesquite liquid smoke
- fresh cracked black pepper (to taste)
- Boil the eggs for 7-8 minutes, drain and place in cold water while you assemble the salad.
- Place spinach on a plate or in a bowl & top with chopped cucumbers.
- Mix the mustard and liquid smoke together, and mix into salad.
- Peel and slice the eggs
- Sprinkle with pepper & enjoy!
TOTAL CALORIES: 195