Had a long day at work and don’t feel motivated to cook? Have no fear, Nettie’s here with fast, healthy, easy dish for dinner!
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 jar salsa (mild, medium, hot-your choice!)
- 1 can corn
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken breast in a baking dish.
- Pour the salsa over the chicken.
- Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Drain the corn and place it o a baking sheet.
- Lightly drizzle with the oil, add salt & pepper (to taste).
- Place both items in the oven (next to each other on the middle rack).
- Bake the corn for 10 minutes.
- Cook the chicken for 30-40 minutes depending upon the thickness of the breast.