Scrumptious spinach that you’ll fight Popeye for! These spinach balls are great appetizers or a side dish that even non-veggie lovers will devour. Delicious by themselves or paired with the Red Pepper Bruschetta from Spice It Up (www.spiceituplbi.com), it’s a winner!
- 2 boxes frozen chopped spinach (thawed & drained)
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup Pepperage Farm Herb Stuffing
- 2 cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 2 medium cloves garlic (minced)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat the eggs
- Add all ingredients to the eggs and mix well until fully incorporated
- Form into balls and place on a greased baking sheet
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
Serve hot and enjoy!