Looking to cut back on your carbs but not on taste? Try this protein packed, guilt free, gluten free, vegan, organic dish that is ready on less than 30 minutes!
- 1 package Edamame and Mung Bean Fettuccine
- 1 can black beans (drained)
- 1 can small white beans (drained)
- 4 large shallots (chopped)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Bring 8 cups of water to a boil and add the bean fettuccine.
- Cook for 7 minutes (stirring occasionally).
- Drain and set aside.
- Place chopped shallots in a medium frying pan, coat with extra virgin olive oil and saute until soft (but not caramelized).
- Add the beans, season with salt & pepper and cook until heated through.
- Place the bean & shallot mixture in a blender or food processor and puree.
- Add all of the fettuccine into the frying pan, add the puree and mix gently.
- Serve hot and enjoy!