Looking for a healthy treat to satisfy your sweet-tooth? Try this amazing no-bake recipe for Organic Cocoa Almond Butter Chai Seed Oat Treats!
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Chai Seeds
- 1 Cup Almond Butter (room temperature)
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 Tsp. Kosher salt
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp. of chilled mixture, roll into a ball and place on a baking sheet.
- Place back into the refrigerator to chill for another 20 minutes.
- Once hardened place in a container and keep refrigerated.