Americans have been enjoying Jiffy baking mixes since the early 1930’s and it’s still one of the most affordable products in supermarkets costing you less than $1.00 per box! Enjoy it as is or jazz it up a bit like I did with this recipe. There’s nothing I enjoy more than a vintage treat that stands the test of time!
- 2 boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place paper cupcake wrappers in a muffin tin (yields 12 muffins).
- Prepare muffin mix as directed on the package.
- Add honey and cinnamon and mix well.
- Add muffin mixture to each muffin cup only filling it half way.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Serve hot with butter or add your favorite jam!
For more great recipes made with Jiffy mixes go to: http://www.jiffymix.com/recipes.php?product=Corn+Muffin+Mix