Feeling like treating your sweetheart to a lobster dinner on Valentine’s Day but don’t feel like paying an arm and a leg for it in a restaurant? Well have I got great news for YOU! Go to your local grocery store and buy some lobster tails! They’re fresh, affordable and I guarantee you’ll be loved (in more ways than one) for making such a deliciously decadent meal for your special someone.
- 2 lobster tails
- 1 box parmesan couscous
- 1 medium head of bok choy
- 1 bag fingerling potatoes
- 1 bag sweet potatoe fingerlings
- salt & pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- With a sharp knife, cut down the center of the tail shell and peel back the shell to expose the meat.
- Season with salt, pepper and butter
- Place the tails in a baking dish, add 1/4 water and cover with aluminum foil making sure to get a tight seal so the lobsters will steam.
- Bake fro approx. 20-25 minutes (until the meat is tender but not dry).
- Take 6 of each potato (regular and sweet), cut them lengthwise, place them in a microwaveable bowl, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, season with salt & pepper and microwave fro approx. 8-10 minutes (until fork tender).
- Chop bok choy (roughly), place in a large pan, add approx. 1/4 cup of water, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Cover and cook over medium heat stirring occasionally until the bok choy is tender but not limp.
- Prepare the couscous according to the directions on the box (it takes 5 minutes!).
Serve with melted butter and lots of LOVE!