This dish has amazing texture and flavor and you’ll love the aroma of the cinnamon almonds as they cook with the chicken. Dinner and aroma therapy all in one!
- 1 cup cinnamon roasted almonds (crushed)
- 1 package boneless skinless chicken thighs
- black cherry balsamic vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place chicken thighs in a zip lock bag and coat with black cherry balsamic vinegar
- Marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Coat the bottom of a baking dish with extra virgin olive oil
- Place thighs in the dish and coat with crushed almonds
- Season with salt & pepper (to taste)
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes
- Uncover and bake for another 15 minute
To give an extra zing of flavor drizzle the black cherry balsamic lightly over the cooked chicken before serving.