I was looking for something hearty but still light and healthy so I created this dish that satisfied all of my needs. If you don’t have a wok you can make this in a large frying pan. For vegetarian or vegan options simply omit the meat!
- 1/4 wedge green cabbage
- 1/4 wedge purple cabbage
- 2 yellow squash (chopped)
- 2 zucchini (cut into “pasta” with the Veggetti)
- 2 cups beef (sliced thin)
- 2 cups sliced pork (sliced thin)
- vegetable oil
- rice wine vinegar
- soy sauce
- lump crab meat
- fresh cracked pepper
- smoked paprika
- Add chopped cabbage to a hot oiled wok.
- Add a splash of rice wine vinegar (approx. 1/4 cup), drizzle lightly with vegetable oil and season with fresh cracked pepper.
- Stir and cook until cabbage begins to wilt then add the chopped squash & zucchini “pasta”.
- Stir and cook until the veggies are tender, remove contents from the wok, place in a large bowl and set aside for later.
- Add beef & pork to the wok.
- Add splashes of rice wine vinegar, soy sauce & stir.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika, stir and cook until the meat is cooked through (approx. 3-5 minutes)
- Add the meat to the vegetables and top with lump crab meat.