Are you looking for a new tasty way to get your Vitamin A? Try these mango ginger carrots! They’re sweet with a bit of spice and pair well with poultry (smoked turkey, jerk chicken, etc). I think I’m going to add them to my Thanksgiving menu this year!
- 5 large carrots (peeled & sliced diagonally)
- 1 small bottle mango juice (approx. 15 fl. oz)
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- Place all ingredients in a large frying pan with depth of approx. 3 inches.
- Stir well to incorporate the flavors
- Cover and cook over medium heat until the carrots are fork tender (al dente) stirring occasionally.
It’s that easy!