It’s too darn hot! Cool off with some gazpacho.
- 5 medium zucchini (chopped)
- 3/14 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 -2 handfuls ice cubes
- salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup fresh basil
- fresh cracked pepper (to taste)
- Add all ingredients except the cherry tomatoes to a large sauce pot
- Blend with a bermixer (if you don’t have a bermixer puree the ingredients in a bender in portions)
- Add water as needed to thin out the puree to desired consistency.
- Stir in cherry tomatoes, top with tomato halves and a small basil leaf.