I’m going to start this off with acknowledging that this is NOT a dish made from scratch and it may qualify as “semi-homemade Sandra Lee-ish” (without the massive cocktail to wash it down), but it is delicious none this less. Sometimes, you want mac-n-cheese but just don’t feel like cooking. For me, yesterday was one of those days.
- 3 containers of Bob Evans mac-n-cheese
- Mrs. Dash chipotle seasoning
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place the mac-n-cheese in an aluminum 1/2 pan
- Add the chipotle seasoning (to taste) and mix
- Top the mac-n-cheese with Panko breadcrumbs then mix well
- Add another thin layer of breadcrumbs to the top, sprinkle with more seasoning
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes to make a nice crust on top