I am a carnivore…enough said.
- 3 lbs (approx.) ground turkey
- 4 sweet Italian sausage meat (out of the casing)
- 1 package Polish kielbasa (sliced thin)
- mixed greens
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- garlic powder (to taste)
- Italian seasoning (to taste)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumb
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, mix ground turkey, bread crumbs, seasoning until fully incorporated.
- Lay out two lengths of wax paper on the counter.
- Place mixture on the wax paper and roll out flat with a rolling pin
- Layer kielbasa, sausage, mixed greens and top with mozzarella cheese
- Roll and place on a prepared baking sheet (line the baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray)
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Enjoy your meat!