Here’s another quick and easy weeknight dinner that’s done in under an hour and oh so tasty! Since I already cleaned out my vegetable drawer and haven’t gone food shopping I had my chicken with a baked potato and caper-red onion sour cream, which by the way was also good to dip the chicken in) but you can have it with anything you want. Rice, veggies, etc. Enjoy!
- 3 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Fresh dill (chopped)
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Mesquite seasoning (by McCormick)
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the breasts in half lengthwise so you have thinner breast piece (now you’ll have 6 in total).
- Place chicken in a rectangular baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, season with mesquite, top with fresh dill.
- Add the water to the pan, cover tightly with aluminum foil (or just put a baking sheet over the pan) and bake for 35 minutes.