Do you want to make a special treat for your dog this holiday season? Try some gluten-free snacks that will keep your pup happy and healthy!
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients with an electric mixer until fully incorporated.
- Using a table-spoon scoop mixture into your hands and roll into small balls then flatten and place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Continue until all of the mixture is gone.
- Bake or 15-20 minutes (until dry).
- Let cool completely then store in an airtight container.