Want to make a special homemade treat for your fur-baby or bring a special gift for a friend’s pet forthe holidays? Try these beefy biscuits in adorable shapes! Craft shops always have unique cookie cutters and they’re extremely affordable.
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
- 2 cubes or 2 packets of beef bouillon
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly grease a baking sheet
- Add bouillon to hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and incorporate with an electric mixer.
- Lightly knead the dough.
- Roll out the dough on a (gluten-free) floured surface to approx. 1/4 inch thickness.
- Use pet themed cookie cutters and place on the prepared baking sheet. Continue this process until all of the dough has been used.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely and store in an air tight container.