Do you have some baby food that your child refuses to eat? Is it strained chicken? Well don’t throw it away, make some yummy dog treats for your other baby (who never complains, doesn’t talk back and loves unconditionally).
- 3 small jars strained chicken baby food
- 2 cups wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- roll into small balls then flatten into patties.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely then store in an airtight container.