This dish couldn’t be easier to make and is a perfect quick & easy weeknight dinner. It’s ready in less than one hour, packed full of flavor and yields about 6-8 servings.
- 1 package boneless skinless chicken breast
- Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cans black beans (drained
- onion powder
- kosher salt
- white pepper
- 1 Persian cucumber (sliced)
- Greek plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken breast into chunks or wide strips and place in a baking dish.
- Drizzle with oil, chipotle seasoning (to taste) and mix.
- Add water to the baking dish, cover tightly with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove the foil, mix the chicken around and bake uncovered for another 15-20 minutes.
- Place drained beans in a microwaveable dish and season with salt, pepper & onion powder to taste. Mix well and heat for 3-4 minutes.
Place a scoop or two of beans in a bowl and place chicken on top of the beans. Add the sliced cucumber and a dollop of Greek yogurt.