Here’s another quick & easy weeknight dinner that takes minimal effort and pays out with maximum flavor! It’s difficult for me to cook in small quantities but this dinner for two was perfect.
- 18 large, fresh sea scallops
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 bag of Birds Eye Steamfresh Buffalo Cauliflower (frozen)
- Start your rice in either a rice cooker or on the stove top (follow directions on the rice package).
- Once the rice is finished melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat then add the scallops.
- Cook the scallops for 30-60 seconds on each side then turn off the heat and place a lid over the pan.
- Heat the cauliflower in the microwave for approx. 5 minutes (follow directions on the package).
- Plate and serve!