Gluten-free and vegan never tasted so good!
- 1 box of Pad Thai rice noodles
- 5 oz. baby bella mushrooms (cleaned, destemmed & sliced)
- 1 small bunch of thin asparagus (trimmed and chopped)
- 1 medium leek (chopped & rinsed)
- Teriyaki sauce (to taste)
- beet horseradish dip (see my blog for the recipe)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- sesame seeds
- vegetable oil
- Bring a medium sauce pot of water to a boil.
- Add the noodles and cook for approx. 5-7 minutes.
- Add leeks, asparagus and mushrooms to large mixing bowl, coat lightly with vegetable oil, season with salt & pepper then transfer to a preheated cast iron skillet.
- Cook until tender then transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Drain noodles and add to the mixing bowl. Season the mixture with Teriyaki sauce (to taste) and toss gently.
- Top with sesame seeds and add beet horseradish dip on the side for an extra kick.